- 35 available lots for residential single‐family homes
- Controlled by covenants to maintain an upscale environment
- Lush green space and trees with landscaping true to Chihuahan Desert topography of area
- Public park approximately 11,000 sq. ft. in size
- Home Owners Association will manage maintenance of landscaping
- Hike/Bike trail along Sunset that will eventually connect to Riverbend Park
- Old world established neighborhood feel.
- Walkable distance to Zach White Elementary School and private Montessori and Parochial schools.
- Ten minute drive to Lincoln Middle School and Coronado High School
Home styles will be Craftsman, Spanish Revival, Italianate, and Tudor akin to Kern Place and Manhattan Heights. For your convenience, we have compiled details of each home style and design. Please click on the images below for more information: